The Mill : Design + Home / Macy Carlisle - Retail Sales Associate
About The Role
The Mill : Design + Home / Macy Carlisle is growing and we are ready to add to our team. We are looking to add part-time sales associates to our team to represent The Mill/Macy Carlisle and offer a wonderful shopping experience to customers at our retail store.
Who are we looking to join our team?
We are looking for someone that is passionate about interiors, style/fashion, high-end retail and customer service. To thrive in a sales position, you must be an excellent communicator and able to provide a positive customer experience, both in-store and online. Someone who can adapt to our brand vision, tone & voice in order to represent our brands properly. Someone who is able to multitask while providing a detailed follow through, is organized and has a supportive outlook.
- Create & maintain a pleasant retail environment for customers to experience while educating them on our products, brands, services & styling.
- Store operations including open/close store, checking customers out, restocking inventory, gift wrapping, fulfilling orders & showroom organization
- Receive, inspect and prepare arriving inventory shipments
- Prepare merchandise for launch
- Customer/Client deliveries
- Event preparation and attendance
- Assist with maintenance of inventory, displays, signs and ensure the retail showroom is tidy and up to our visual standards.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned by management
- 2+ years of relevant retail experience
- Organized with attention to detail
- Ability to quickly adapt to brand tone & voice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with Shopify is a plus, but not required
- Photography, Marketing, Blogging or Interior Design experience welcomed
- Employment Type : Hourly
- Hiring Part-Time (In Person Position)
- WEEKEND AVAILABILITY REQUIRED
• To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume + a brief explanation of why you are interested in this position. If you have an applicable portfolio, please include. •